Jack's Premium air-dried food is an all-natural recipe cooked low and slow to lock in majority of the of nutrients. This feed is a complete and balanced meal with meat and organs with added vitamins and minerals. It can be fed as sole diet or mixed with any other food for an extra-tasty meal!
Animal protein is the best source of protein for our pups, and these recipes will help support your dog’s overall health, wellness, and longevity. The goodness doesn’t stop there - each scoop of food contains carefully selected functional ingredients. No fillers, nasties or artificial additives. It’s your dog’s delicious, well-balanced nutrition plan in a few convenient scoops. Easy substitute for any raw or frozen diet, easy to serve for pets on the go! No refrigeration needed!
What makes our air-dried food different?
Not only does it contain liver, heart, and kidney, but it also contains microalgea oil and never any seed oils. Microalgea is a sustainable alternative to fish oils, rich in essential fatty acids, and free of dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
Microalgae are a great source of protein, fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- Essential nutrients, such as proteins, fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, fiber and minerals (phosphorus, iron, zinc and magnesium, among others).
- Superior quality nutrition, as it is a natural product, free of metals, pesticides, microbes and other contaminants.
- An improvement in intestinal health: It is proven that microalgae improve intestinal health and activate the immune system of animals.
- An improvement in general health, since it increases oral hygiene and the shine and strength of the coat.
- For brain development, some microalgae burn macronutrients as a source of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which contributes to brain development. Its consumption in puppies, pregnant and lactating animals is essential.
Seed oils are extracted from plants or seeds and contain three types of fat in varying amounts: saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. Seed oil critics have zeroed in on polyunsaturated fats, also known as PUFAs, which contain both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Omega-3 is critical for heart and brain health. Research has suggested that omega-3 fatty acids may help to decrease the risk of blood clots, improve blood lipid levels, decrease blood pressure, protect against irregular heartbeats and suppress inflammation, thereby supporting brain health and decreasing the risk of some cancers. On the other hand, omega-6 has a murkier reputation. Omega-6 Fatty Acids set the stage for chronic inflammation, which is thought to be at the root of many diseases. While linoleic acid isn’t inflammatory itself, the body converts it to arachidonic acid, a building block for inflammatory compounds. Ingesting seed oils worsens the imbalance of fatty acids in the body and thus leads to inflammation. Seed oils are bad for you primarily because of how they’re processed and because they’re an evolutionary mismatch in our diets.
BENEFITS OF AIR-DRIED FOOD
- Bioavailable Nutrients: Since the majority of the nutrition on our food comes from real, whole ingredients, your pet's body is able to absorb the nutrients and use them to their fullest.
- No High Carb Fillers: Dogs need a species-appropriate diet with high protein that does not contain insulin-spiking cheap fillers.
- Superior Digestibility: Not only is our feed filled with ingredients that keep your dog's digestive tract healthy, but the moisture in the feed allows for the stomach not to bloat as it can with kibble.
- Silky Coats: Marine microalgae oil is an anti-inflammatory supplement that contains high levels of fatty acids that are needed to keep your pet's skin healthy and coat shining.
- Resilient Joints: Ground bone contains glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain healthy joints into your pet's senior years.
- Boosted Immunity: The combination of limited ingredients with organ meats in air dried food helps keep your pet healthy and happy.
- Consistent Poops: Inulin is a fermentable prebiotic fiber beneficial for a healthy gut microbiome. Inulin combined with pumpkin and apple are good for your dog's digestion preventing diarrhea and constipation.