Freeze Dried Minnows
Freeze Dried Minnows
Regular price $4
Regular priceUnit price per
Our friendly specialists here to help. Chat with us now and we’ll give you a hand.
Jack's Premium freeze-dried treats are not only tasty, nutritionally dense for all dogs. They are free of antibiotics, additives, grains, gluten and hormones. The freeze-drying process is a unique process that locks and seals in the fresh raw flavors and all the nutritional values.
- High-value: Minnows are not only highly nutritious, but tasty. This helps keep your dog focused and excited about treat time! High-value treats are great for training, recall, and more!
- Single Ingredient: 100% Minnow, No Grain, No Glycerin, No Preservatives
- Sustainable Responsibly Raised in Arkansas through sustainable practices.
- Just Good Stuff: Our first ingredient is our only ingredient. Freeze Drying allows for a tasty treat that is free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives.
- Don't Leave Meowt Safe for both cats and dogs!
Benefits of Minnows for Cats & Dogs:
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids boost healthy oils in your dog's coat to maintain healthy skin and coat and reduces inflammation in his or her joints to keep smooth moving joints
- Increases Blood Flow Fatty acids help release nitric oxide into your body dilating your blood vessels
- Healthy Cell Production During the digestion of the oils by aid of enzymes and bile in the digestive system, the body can break the fatty acids and utilize them for the reproduction of cells
- High Protein Dogs need protein for growth, healing and metabolic processes, and is arguably the most important nutrient for dogs
- Highly Digestible Minnows are very easy for dogs and cats to break down, digest, and absorb nutrients.
- & More Contains potassium, selenium, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, & Folic acid
100% Black Salty Minnow
Frequently Asked Questions
Are minnows safe for dogs?
Minnows are a great reward for your dog. This single-source treat is perfect for pets on a limited ingredient diet, who have food allergies or stomach sensitivities. Minnows are easily digestible containing no grain, gluten, artificial flavors, additives, or preservatives. They are great for training since they are low calorie and have a strong smell.
Are minnows good for cats?
Minnows are a great reward for your cat. This single-source treat is perfect for pets on a limited ingredient diet, who have food allergies or stomach sensitivities. Minnows are easily digestible containing no grain, gluten, artificial flavors, additives, or preservatives.
Do minnows have bones?
Whole minnows do have bones. The bones are so small and fine that they are fine for your dog and cat to consume.