Jack's Premium Salmon Oil is a great addition to your dog's diet. Easily squirt a few pumps onto whatever you are currently feeding your pet for not only flavor, but many nutritional benefits.
Benefits of Salmon Oil
- Reduces Inflammation: Omega-3 fatty acids, which include docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), help reduce inflammation throughout your dog’s body. This reduces itchy skin, inflamed and uncomfortable joints, and gastritis.
- Minimizes Skin Allergies: Salmon oil reduces the inflammatory response that can contribute to skin allergies. When dogs have dry or irritated skin, there’s a decreased amount of fat (oil) on the outer layer of the skin. Salmon oil provides an oil barrier on the skin to prevent allergens like grass, dust, or pollen from reaching the deeper layers that cause an immune response.
- Improves Cognitive Function: Salmon oil contains DHA, which plays a huge role in brain development. Puppies benefit from having salmon oil as their brains develop, but it can help the cognitive function of dogs of all ages, especially older dogs with canine cognitive dysfunction.
- Promotes Healthy Coat: Salmon oil balances the skin’s moisture from the inside out, leading to healthy skin. As a result, dogs have a softer, shinier, and healthier coat.
- Promotes Cardiac Health: Salmon oil has been found to promote heart health and prevent conditions like an irregular heart rhythm and atrial fibrillation. It can also act as an anti-coagulant to prevent clots in dogs that have heart disease, limiting the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Improves Overall Health: The omega-3s EPA and DHA have benefits for the heart, kidney, and liver—organ systems that can be prone to potentially life-threatening conditions. Supplementing with salmon oil could help preserve these organ systems and promote a longer and healthier life.
- Safe for Both Cats and Dogs