- High-value: Rabbit Heart is considered a super food due to its nutritional composition. This helps keep your dog focused and excited about treat time! High-value treats are great for training, recall, and more!
- Single Ingredient: 100% Rabbit Heart, No Grain, No Glycerin, No Preservatives
- Just Good Stuff: Our first ingredient is our only ingredient, 100% Rabbit Heart. Freeze Drying allows for a tasty treat that is free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives!
- Don't Leave Meowt: Great Treat for Cats too!
Benefits of Rabbit Heart
- Vitamins B6 and B12: work to ensure that a dog's nervous system functions properly. It is also needed for normal cell growth. If your dog is acting sluggish, it may be because he is lacking B12 as vitamin B12 helps maintain their energy level.
- Iron: boosts red blood cells, oxygen utilization, energy
High in Protein: Rabbit has more protein than chicken, turkey, veal, beef, duck, lamb, and pork which means it’s packed with lots of lean and mean fuel for your dog’s muscles, and essential amino acids necessary for tissue repair andhelp boost the immune system.
Low in Cholesterol: it is lower than most other protein sources, containing minimum amounts of saturated fats. The healthy fats in rabbit meat will keep your dog’s joints lubricated and coat shiny.
- & More: Rabbit is an excellent source of protein, omega 3, and taurine. Rabbit is great for dog's with sensitive stomachs and other protein allergies.
All Rabbit is sourced from Blue Ridge Rabbit Meat Co.