Freeze Dried Chicken Hearts
Freeze Dried Chicken Hearts
Regular price $5
Regular priceUnit price per
Our friendly specialists here to help. Chat with us now and we’ll give you a hand.
Jack's Premium freeze-dried treats are not only tasty, nutritionally dense for all pets. They are free of antibiotics, additives, grains, gluten and hormones. The freeze-drying process is a unique process that locks and seals in the fresh raw flavors and all the nutritional values.
- High-value: Chicken Heart is considered a super food due to its nutritional composition. This helps keep your dog focused and excited about treat time! High-value treats are great for training, recall, and more!
- Single Ingredient: 100% Chicken Heart, No Grain, No Glycerin, No Preservatives
- Just Good Stuff: Our first ingredient is our only ingredient, 100% Chicken Heart. Freeze Drying allows for a tasty treat that is free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives!
- Don't Leave Meowt: Great Treat for Cats too!
Benefits of Chicken Hearts:
- B-complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12: cardio-protective effects)
- Folate (metabolism, cellular division, neural development)
- Iron (boosts red blood cells, oxygen utilization, energy)
- CoQ10 (circulation, physical energy, stamina, metabolism, normal detoxification processes)
- & More (an excellent source of protein, omega 3, phosphorus, and taurine)
100% Freeze Dried Chicken Heart
Frequently Asked Questions
Are chicken hearts good for dogs?
Chicken hearts are a wonderful source of iron, essential fatty acids, and B Vitamins, making them a wonderful addition to your dog’s meal when consumed in moderation. A dog should not eat more than 10% of its total daily calorie intake in chicken hearts on average. They are also an excellent source of taurine which is a sulfur-containing amino acid important in the metabolism of fats.
How often should I feed my dog chicken hearts?
Dependent on your dog's size and specific needs, but dogs can eat 1-3 chicken hearts daily whether added to their food or as a treat to benefit from their nutritional values.
Are freeze dried dog treats healthy?
Freeze Dried treats are one of the healthiest treats you can provide your dog. Freeze-drying is the process in which water is removed from an ingredient after it is frozen and placed under a vacuum, allowing the ice to change directly from solid to vapor without passing through a liquid phase. This direct transition of a solid to a gas is known as sublimation. This process is good at preserving nutrients and protein structures, making these treats highly nutritious and shelf-stable. Thanks to sublimation, freeze-drying does not significantly affect the texture, taste, and nutrition of the food when rehydrated. Most of the time, freeze dried treats are single ingredient.