Jack's Premium freeze-dried treats are not only tasty, nutritionally dense for all dogs. They are free of antibiotics, additives, grains, gluten and hormones. The freeze-drying process is a unique process that locks and seals in the fresh raw flavors and all the nutritional values.
- High-value: Shrimp is considered a super food due to its nutritional composition. This helps keep your dog focused and excited about treat time! High-value treats are great for training, recall, and more!
- Single Ingredient: 100% Shrimp, No Grain, No Glycerin, No Preservatives
- Sustainable Responsibly Raised or Wild Caught & Made in Texas
- Just Good Stuff: Our first ingredient is our only ingredient, 100% Shrimp. Freeze Drying allows for a tasty treat that is free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives.
- Don't Leave Meowt Safe for both cats and dogs!
Benefits of Shrimp:
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids boost healthy oils in your dog's coat to maintain healthy skin and coat and reduces inflammation in his or her joints to keep smooth moving joints
- Increases Blood Flow Fatty acids help release nitric oxide into your body dilating your blood vessels
- Healthy Cell Production During the digestion of the oils by aid of enzymes and bile in the digestive system, the body can break the fatty acids and utilize them for the reproduction of cells
- High Protein Dogs need protein for growth, healing and metabolic processes, and is arguably the most important nutrient for dogs
- & More Contains potassium, selenium, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, & Folic acid
100% Freeze Dried Shrimp
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Cats Eat Shrimp?
Yes! Shrimp contains proteins, nutrients, and antioxidants that are healthy for cats. Only feed a cat shrimp in moderation.
Can Dogs Eat Dried Shrimp?
Yes! Just like cats. All the same benefits that exist for cats, exist for dogs!