Jack’s Premium Chicken Necks are a great chew to provide to your dog. While they are not long lasting, they are an excellent treat with many health benefits. Our chicken necks are freeze dried in small batches. We never add any chemicals, preservatives, or liquid smoke to our treats. The freeze-drying process is a unique process that locks and seals in the fresh raw flavors and all the nutritional values.
- Single Ingredient: 100% Chicken Neck, No Grain, No Glycerin, No Preservatives
- USA Sourced, Made, & Packed: Our chicken comes from a family farm in Greenville, Texas. We then freeze dry and package in our Texas facility.
- Just Good Stuff: Our first ingredient is our only ingredient, 100% Chicken Neck. Freeze Drying allows for a tasty treat that is free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives.
Benefits of Chicken Necks
- Good for Dental Hygiene- Chewing on tough items provides abrasion against the enamel of your dog’s teeth, resulting in cleaning off food material and preventing plaque formation.
High Protein- Chicken necks are a great protein source, which is important for strong muscles, hormone and enzyme production, and DNA synthesis.
- Calcium- A necessary nutrient to keep gums and enamel healthy. It also plays a role in the contractions of muscles—everything from the skeletal muscles that allow your dog to run, to the smooth muscles in organs like the intestines, to the cardiac muscle that pumps blood throughout your dog’s body. This nutrient is involved in several feedback loops and hormone signaling pathways in the body, which means that abnormal levels of calcium can quickly lead to other problems, too.
- Promotes Healthy Joints- Necks contain plenty of connective tissue and cartilage, which are full of glucosamine and chondroitin. These act as precursors for joint cartilage and therefore helps improve the health of joints, particularly for dogs with osteoarthritis. They have been clinically proven to improve pain, weight-bearing on afflicted limbs and the severity of the condition. Glucosamine functions as a moderate anti-inflammatory and is utilized by the joints, while chondroitin inhibits cartilage degradation and increases cartilage component formation.
- Good for Cats too- Cats can easily chew the soft and cartilaginous bones in the chicken necks. Besides being a healthy protein source, chicken necks also promote better dental health in cats.
100% Freeze Dried Chicken Neck
Frequently Asked Questions
Can dogs eat chicken necks?
Chicken necks are a great treat for dogs. They provide a crunchy treat for your dog which helps to improve their dental health. They are also great for keeping your dog’s joints healthy.
Are chicken necks safe for puppies?
Freeze dried chicken necks are safe for puppies. If you are ever in doubt, consult your vet.
Can cats eat chicken necks?
Yes, cats can eat chicken neck. Cats can easily chew the soft and cartilaginous bones in the chicken necks. Besides being a healthy protein source, chicken necks also promote better dental health in cats.