- Single Ingredient: 100% Duck Neck, No Grain, No Glycerin, No Preservatives
- USA Sourced, Made, & Packed: Our duck comes from a farm in Indiana and then we freeze dry and package in Texas.
- Just Good Stuff: Our first ingredient is our only ingredient, 100% Duck Neck. Freeze Drying allows for a tasty treat that is free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives.
Benefits of Duck Necks for Dogs
- Good for Dental Hygiene- Chewing on tough items provides abrasion against the enamel of your dog’s teeth, resulting in cleaning off food material and preventing plaque formation.
High Protein- Duck necks are a great protein source, which is important for strong muscles, hormone and enzyme production, and DNA synthesis.
High in Fat: Fat which is a vital source to enhance the metabolism of dogs. If you have a lean and active dog, will be an excellent source of energy. However, if you have a dog that is overweight or has kidney problems, duck necks are not going to be an optimal treat.
- Calcium- A necessary nutrient to keep gums and enamel healthy. It also plays a role in the contractions of muscles—everything from the skeletal muscles that allow your dog to run, to the smooth muscles in organs like the intestines, to the cardiac muscle that pumps blood throughout your dog’s body. This nutrient is involved in several feedback loops and hormone signaling pathways in the body, which means that abnormal levels of calcium can quickly lead to other problems, too.
- Promotes Healthy Joints- Necks contain plenty of connective tissue and cartilage, which are full of glucosamine and chondroitin. These act as precursors for joint cartilage and therefore helps improve the health of joints, particularly for dogs with osteoarthritis. They have been clinically proven to improve pain, weight-bearing on afflicted limbs and the severity of the condition. Glucosamine functions as a moderate anti-inflammatory and is utilized by the joints, while chondroitin inhibits cartilage degradation and increases cartilage component formation.