Jack's Premium freeze-dried treats are not only tasty, nutritionally dense for all pets. They are free of antibiotics, additives, grains, gluten and hormones. The freeze-drying process is a unique process that locks and seals in the fresh raw flavors and all the nutritional values.
- High-value: Chicken Liver is considered a super food due to its nutritional composition. This helps keep your dog focused and excited about treat time! High-value treats are great for training, recall, and more!
- Single Ingredient: 100% Chicken Liver, No Grain, No Glycerin, No Preservatives
- Just Good Stuff: The first ingredient is the only ingredient, 100% Chicken Liver. Freeze Drying allows for a tasty treat that is free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives!
- Don't Leave Meowt: Great Treat for Cats too!
Benefits of Chicken Liver:
- B-complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12: cardio-protective effects)
- Vitamin B12 in combination with Protein provides long lasting energy
- Selenium: An antioxidant that helps prevent oxidative damage that can cause premature aging, cancer and inflammatory diseases
- Iron: Vital for bodily function and helps provide oxygen to organs and muscles
- & More (an excellent source of protein, vitamin A and zinc)
100% Freeze Dried Chicken Liver
Frequently Asked Questions
Is chicken liver good for cats?
Yes, cats can eat chicken liver. It’s packed full of protein, vitamins, and minerals that are essential for a healthy diet.
Can dogs eat chicken liver?
Chicken liver is safe for dogs and is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is higher in selenium and iron than even beef liver. However, an excess can lead to too much vitamin A.
How much chicken liver can I feed my dog?
As with all treats, your pet's diet should contain no more than 5% organ meats. Your dog should have a few pieces of chicken liver each day.