Jack’s Premium Chicken Feet are a great quick chew to provide to your dog and cat. While they are not long lasting, they are an excellent dental treat. We source our chicken from Windy Meadows Family Farm in Greenville, TX. Our chicken feet are slow smoked using our unique smoking process. We never add any chemicals, preservatives, or liquid smoke to our treats.
Benefits of Chicken Feet
- Good for Dental Hygiene- Chewing promotes healthy gums and reduces tartar and plaque buildup
- Promotes Healthy Joints- Chicken Feet are a source of glucosamine and chondroitin which are needed to keep joints healthy
- Rich in Iron and Amino Acids- This is needed for growing and active dogs/cats
- High in Calcium and Phosphate- Essential minerals that dogs/cats need for strong bones, cartilage, and hormone transmission.
- Low Calorie and Fat- Good treat for pets with weight issues and digestive issues
- Good for Cats too!
*Size and Shape will vary. Most feet are 3-5 inches in length.
*Please note: Some of these chews do have pointy/sharp nails. On test runs with our own pups and customer feedback, we have had no issues, but please watch your fingers when handling!