Benefits of Beef Lung:
- High Nutritional Value: Beef Lung is loaded with vitamins and minerals. It’s a natural source of iron, which is important for a dog’s cells to carry oxygen and create red blood cells. There are also vitamins like A, D, E, & B12. Vitamin B12 helps with cell function and promotes a healthy nervous system.
- High Protein, Low Fat Treat: Dog's need protein in order for their bodies to function well. It helps repair tissues, encourages muscle development, a healthy coat, supports their immune system, and SO much more.
- Great for All Dogs (and Cats): Aside from those with beef allergies, Beef Lung is a treat that is good for dogs of all ages and sizes. The texture is less dense and softer, making it enjoyable for pups young and old. This also means that the larger sections are easy to break apart.
- Just Good Stuff: Our first ingredient is our only ingredient. Slow dehydration allows for tasty, crunchy, and nutritionally dense treat.
- Don't Leave Meowt: Cats are obligate carnivores, meaning they need protein from meat sources to meet their nutritional requirements.
100% Dehydrated Beef Lung
Frequently Asked Questions
Are beef lung treats healthy for my dog?
Yes, beef lung is low in fat and high in protein. Beef lung is an excellent source of vitamins C and B12, iron, zinc, and other beneficial nutrients.
Is beef lung a good training treat?
Yes. Lung is low in fat, highly digestible, and can not be given in excess. Alos, they have a low odor so they won't stink up your pocket.
Can cats eat beef lung?
Beef lung is an excellent treat for cat. It is light and airy making it easy for them to chew.