Jack's Premium freeze-dried treats are not only tasty, nutritionally dense for all pets. They are free of antibiotics, additives, grains, gluten and hormones. The freeze-drying process is a unique process that locks and seals in the fresh raw flavors and all the nutritional values.
- High-value: Beef Liver is considered a super food due to its nutritional composition. This helps keep your dog focused and excited about treat time! High-value treats are great for training, recall, and more!
- Single Ingredient: 100% Beef Liver, No Grain, No Glycerin, No Preservatives
- Just Good Stuff: The first ingredient is the only ingredient, 100% Beef Liver. Freeze Drying allows for a tasty treat that is free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives!
Benefits of Beef Liver:
- B-complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12: cardio-protective effects)
- Vitamin B12 in combination with Protein provides long lasting energy
- Iron: boosts red blood cells, oxygen utilization, energy
- Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids: Fatty acids not only promote a fully functioning immune system but they also help keep your pup’s skin and coat looking healthy and shiny. Like in humans, great skin and healthy hair starts with what you’re eating. The same is true for your pup.
- & More (an excellent source of protein, vitamin A and zinc)
100% Freeze Dried Beef Liver
Frequently Asked Questions
Is freeze dried liver safe?
Freeze Dried is a great way to provide your dog any raw organ meat. Freeze drying allows for the nutritional value to be kept intact but is not as messy and provides less risk of contamination than raw.
What are the benefits of beef liver?
Beef liver is a great source of Vitamins A and B12. Vitamin A is vital to the immune system and reproduction, while its also of great benefit to your vision, skin and the functioning of organs like the heart and the kidneys.