Rabbit Bites Freeze Dried
Rabbit Bites Freeze Dried
Regular price $5
Regular priceUnit price per
Our friendly specialists here to help. Chat with us now and we’ll give you a hand.
Jack's Premium freeze-dried treats are not only tasty, nutritionally dense for all pets. They are free of antibiotics, additives, grains, gluten and hormones. The freeze-drying process is a unique process that locks and seals in the fresh raw flavors and all the nutritional values.
- High-value: Rabbit is considered a super food due to its nutritional composition. This helps keep your dog focused and excited about treat time! High-value treats are great for training, recall, and more!
- Single Ingredient: 100% Ground Rabbit with Bone. No Grain, No Glycerin, No Preservatives
- Just Good Stuff: Our first ingredient is our only ingredient, 100% Rabbit. Freeze Drying allows for a tasty treat that is free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives!
- Don't Leave Meowt: Great Treat for Cats too!
Benefits of Rabbit
- Vitamins B6 and B12: work to ensure that a dog's nervous system functions properly. It is also needed for normal cell growth. If your dog is acting sluggish, it may be because he is lacking B12 as vitamin B12 helps maintain their energy level.
- Iron: boosts red blood cells, oxygen utilization, energy
High in Protein: Rabbit has more protein than chicken, turkey, veal, beef, duck, lamb, and pork which means it’s packed with lots of lean and mean fuel for your dog’s muscles, and essential amino acids necessary for tissue repair and help boost the immune system.
Low in Cholesterol: it is lower than most other protein sources, containing minimum amounts of saturated fats. The healthy fats in rabbit meat will keep your dog’s joints lubricated and coat shiny.
- & More: Rabbit is an excellent source of protein, omega 3, and taurine. Rabbit is great for dog's with sensitive stomachs and other protein allergies.
All Rabbit is sourced from Blue Ridge Rabbit Meat Co.
100% Freeze Dried Beef Heart
Protein (min.) 65.0%
Fat (min.) 10.0%
Fiber (max) 2.0%
Moisure (Max) 5.0%
Calories 102 kcal/oz
Frequently Asked Questions
Can dogs eat beef heart?
Yes. In fact, feeding heart to your pet is one of the most beneficial organs you can feed. It is considered both a muscle meat and an organ, is extremely high in protein, and contains loads of vitamins and minerals. It has high levels of folate, zinc, and iron, as well as a range of vitamins, including vitamins A, D, E, K and B vitamins.
Is beef heart safe for cats?
Yes, cats can eat beef heart. Cats are obligate carnivores meaning they need to get their protein from meat rather than vegetation. Beef heart is not only high in protein which is needed for muscle growth but also is high in taurine which is an essential nutrient for cats.
What are the best organ meats for dogs?
Dogs can eat pretty much all organs as long as they are coming from a reputable source of healthy animals. This includes hearts, liver, kidneys, brain, lung, trachea, spleen, and even tongue. Organ meats are one of the most nutrient dense foods you can give to your dog. In fact, entrails contain significantly more vitamins, minerals and other valuable nutrients than lean muscle meat.