Freeze Dried Oceanfish
Freeze Dried Oceanfish
Regular price $11
Regular priceUnit price per
Our friendly specialists here to help. Chat with us now and we’ll give you a hand.
Jack's Premium freeze-dried treats are not only tasty, nutritionally dense for all dogs. They are free of antibiotics, additives, grains, gluten and hormones. The freeze-drying process is a unique process that locks and seals in the fresh raw flavors and all the nutritional values.
- High-value: Pollock is a treat that will help keep your dog focused and excited about treat time! High-value treats are great for training, recall, and more!
- Single Ingredient: 100% Pollock, No Grain, No Glycerin, No Preservatives
- Just Good Stuff: Our first ingredient is our only ingredient, 100% Pollock. Freeze Drying allows for a tasty treat that is free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives!
- Don't Leave Meowt: Cat's are obligatory carnivores and are sure to love freeze dried fish!
Benefits of Pollock:
- Very Low Calorie- Excellent for feeding more than a few during training
- Low in Mercury
- High Protein which is needed for the growth and development of muscles
- Rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids which are important in maintaining healthy skin/coat, neurological function, and cardiac health
- Source of vitamin B12 which is needed for a strong immune system, the cells to generate energy, make DNA, and healthy digestion
100% Freeze Dried Pollock
Frequently Asked Questions
Is pollock fish good for dogs?
The benefits of feeding pollock to your dog include the fact that it is a lean white fish that is a good source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Feeding pollock to your dog can help to improve their coat and skin health as well as joint function. It is also lower in mercury than most other fish.
Is pollock or salmon better for dogs?
Both salmon and pollock are great choices for your pet as they are both lean protein sources and low in fat. Pollock has more Vitamin B12, Selenium, and Magnesium, however Salmon is higher in Vitamin B6, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3, Copper, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, and most importantly, the omega 3 fatty acid, DHA.
Can cats eat pollock?
Cats can definitely eat pollock fish. It contains many important nutrients and cats who find salmon too rich, will enjoy the freeze dried pollock texture. It will provide your cat with high levels of Omega-3s, protein, and thiaminase, a vitamin B complex that helps support healthy bones and muscles.