- 100% Meat; Single Ingredient
- Grain Free
- Safe for all size and age dogs
- Made and Sourced in the USA
- No Artificial Preservatives or Glycerins
- Suitable for RAW feeders
Ingredients: Beef Weasand
|Crude Protein||Min. 55.0%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 30.0%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. .25%|
Beef Jerky For Dogs
Can I feed my dog beef jerky?
Beef Jerky can be an excellent treat for your dog. The problem with human beef jerky for dogs is the spices that are added.
Jack's Premium is 100% meat with no added spices.
What is Beef Weasand?
Beef Weasand is the meat that surrounds the esophagus. It helps move food from the throat to the stomach.
Benefits of Beef Weasand
- High in Protein, Low in Fat making it great for dogs on diets and all ages
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals such as vitamin B12, zinc, selenium, iron, niacin, and vitamin B6
- Jerky is relatively tough and chewy. When dogs are gnawing on dehydrated meat, this process supports the removal of plaque and tartar build-up
- Contains Glucosamine which aids in joint health